MAP TKS Competition Puller Match Kits
- Stock Status: In Stock
- Product Code: PGIPD15101413
- Brand: MAP
- Will fit all other TKS poles
- All 3 kits are 2.7m in length
- Match kit fitted with a 4.2mm pure internal PTFE bush
- Supplied with reinforced band plus slotted puller fitted
- Anti-friction finish
- Match Kit 12 elastic rating
- Kit 3 is designed for TKS 901, 801 and 701 Poles
- Kit 2 is designed for TKS 601, 501 and 401 Poles
- Kit 1 is designed for TKS 301, 201 and 101 Poles
A sister brand of Leeda, MAP or Match Angling Products is a brand that aims to revolutionise match and coarse fishing with innovative products that combine functionality with great value.
MAP design, prototype, and field test all its products in the UK, so all the products are designed with the British angler in mind and are built to combat the challenges the modern British angler faces.
The MAP TKS Competition Puller Match Kits are ideal for professional match anglers. Compatible to fit all other TKS poles, these kits are both match and power combined. There are three available kits in the range all of which are 2.7m in length and fitted with a 4.2mm pure internal PTFE bush to lower the chances of elastic snapping.
The MAP tks top kit is also supplied with the reinforced band plus slotted puller fitted. Completed with an anti-friction finish, you will have a great grip and control over the poles. The match kit has a twelve elastic rating and Kit 3 is designed for TKS 901, 801 and 701 Poles. Kit 2 is designed for TKS 601, 501 and 401 Poles, whereas Kit 1 is designed for TKS 301, 201 and 101 Poles.
For a kit that keeps you one step ahead at matches, look no further than MAP.